Useful collection of Image Processing and manipulation algorithms embedded in a GUI application enabling quick previewing and comparison. Application written in Java, using Swing and JUnit tests.
The functionality of the application can be divided into several groups:
- Implemented using static image matrix rotation (90 degrees rotation, horizontal and vertical flips)
- Rotation by arbitrary angle using Bi-linear and Nearest Neighbor interpolation methods.
- Mean filter (possibility to adjust the kernel)
- Gaussian filter (possibility to defined the kernel)
- Median filter (possiblity to adjust the matrix)
- Adding Salt & Pepper noise
- Adding random noise
- Basic Moire removal using FTT transform
- Histogram equalization
- Color balance equalization
- Saturation enhancement
- Fast Fourier Transform with plots